iColor Premium Stretch 2Step Paper 11x17 100PK
The best heat transfer paper choice when you need maximum stretchability and breathability! The iColor Premium Stretch Paper gives you the ability to transfer full color prints from toner heat transfer printers onto a variety of light and dark textiles garments and apparel.
A common problem in the industry is the stretchable limit of certain transfer papers especially when working with extra stretchy fabrics and apparel. This new stretch paper will give you added confidence in the durability of your design and finished product. The translucent adhesive applied during the 2-step process increases durability opacity and vibrancy on your finished product. Use rasterization and negative space in your design to enhance durability and create an even softer feel.
The iColor 2-Step Premium Series Transfer Media is considered the best choice of media when the softest possible hand is required. This media is also brighter than any other media on the market today and has the best color reproduction especially when printing red.
iColor 2-Step Premium Stretch Paper Advantages:
- Best when a lot of stretchability is needed
- Best choice for light dark and delicate fabrics
- Best choice for brightest vibrancy
- Features an attractive matte finish perfect for any garment type
- Very strong adhesive which helps prevent images from pulling apart from wear
- Wash life of up to 100 washes when finished garments are washed inside out in cold or warm water with low agitation
- Available in 8.3" x 11.7" or 11.69" x 16.54"
- "A" and "B" sheets sold together
- Sold in packs of 100
- Compatible printers: iColor 550 iColor 600 iColor 800 OKI 711WT OKI 8432WT OKI 9541WT
Print and Transfer Onto:
- Dark light and delicate fabrics
- Blankets pillows bags
- Most types of fabrics
- T-shirts sweatshirts jackets aprons
- Mouse pads and much more!
TWO STEP PROCESS:
The 2-step paper process requires an "A" sheet the paper that is printed on and a "B" sheet which is the adhesive/glue that bonds the toner to the garment.
During the process the adhesive on the "B" sheet only becomes "sticky" where the toner was printed when you press/marry the two sheets together creating a self-weeding or weedless process. The 2-step process maximizes the wash life and durability of the finished product.
The process of adding dots and stripes of negative space within a RIP software to soften your design feel on the garment. This also improves the washability and durability of the design as well as saving you money by reducing the amount of toner used.