iColor Presto! Neon Green A Transfer Media 8.5x11 100PK
Jazz up your full color graphics with iColor's Presto! Paper. With twenty color options including metallics and neon finishes Presto! Paper will add vibrant bright graphics to your finished project. The iColor Presto! 2-Step Textile Transfer Paper is an easy to use media compatible with a variety of monochrome white toner CMYK Laser/LED printers and copiers.
Simply print black on your transfer paper and get white metallic or neon colors! No cutting or weeding necessary and it's more durable than foil stamping and easier to use than vinyl! Transfer onto a variety of textiles and media such as cotton polyester 50/50 blends polypropylene felt paper and more! The white adhesive applied as a result of the 2-step process increases durability opacity and vibrancy on your finished product. Use rasterization and negative space in your design to enhance durability and create an even softer feel.
iColor 2-Step Textile Paper Advantages:
- Best choice when needing metallic or neon colors
- Great for light and dark colored textiles and apparel
- Great stretchability of printed graphics
- Use on more delicate fabrics and textiles
- Attractive semi-gloss finish and soft hand
- Wash life of up to 30 washes when finished garments are washed inside out in cold or warm water with low agitation
- Available in 8.5" x 11"
- "A" and "B" sheet required
- Sold in packs of 100
- Compatible printers: iColor 550 iColor 600 iColor 800 OKI 711WT OKI 8432WT OKI 9541WT also CMYK laser/led printers and copiers.
Print and Transfer Onto:
- Dark light and delicate fabrics
- Blankets pillows bags
- Most types of fabrics
- T-shirts sweatshirts jackets aprons
- Mouse pads and much more!
TWO STEP PROCESS:
The 2-step paper process requires an "A" sheet the paper that is printed on and a "B" sheet which is the adhesive/glue that bonds the toner to the garment.
During the process the adhesive on the "B" sheet only becomes "sticky" where the toner was printed when you press/marry the two sheets together creating a self-weeding or weedless process. The 2-Step process maximizes the wash life and durability of the finished product.
The process of adding dots and stripes of negative space within a RIP softer to soften your design feel on the garment. This also improves the washability and durability of the design as well as saving you money by reducing the amount of toner used.