iColor Glitter 2Step Textile Transfer Media 11"X17" 100PK
Make your products stand out by adding a little sparkle to them with the iColor Glitter heat transfer paper! For use ONLY with printers using the iColor CLEAR toner cartridges. Transfer full color prints from iColor printers onto a variety of light and dark textiles garments and apparel with a fun glitter finish.
The 2-step glitter paper must be used with either the select or standard 2-step transfer "A" media. Unlike foil stamping the glitter is part of the white adhesive that is applied as a result of the 2-step process. The translucent adhesive applied during the 2-step process also increases durability opacity and vibrancy on your finished product. Use rasterization and negative space in your design to enhance durability and create an even softer feel.
iColor 2-Step Glitter Paper Advantages:
- Works well for both light and dark garments
- Great for that extra sparkle your customers are looking for
- Good amount of stretchability
- A fun vibrant glitter finish
- Very strong adhesive which helps prevent images from pulling apart from wear
- Wash life of up to 50 washes when finished garments are washed inside out in cold or warm water with low agitation
- Available in 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17"
- Sold in packs of 100
- Compatible printers: iColor 550 and iColor 600 with clear toner
CLEAR TONER IS REQUIRED AND MUST BE USED WITH EITHER THE SELECT OR STANDARD 2 STEP TRANSFER 'A' MEDIA!
THE USE OF A GLOSSY FINISHING SHEETS IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO GIVE A SHINY LOOK.
NOT RECCOMENDED FOR DELICATE FABRICS.
Print and Transfer Onto:
- Dark light and delicate fabrics
- Blankets pillows bags
- Most types of fabrics
- T-shirts sweatshirts jackets aprons
- Mouse pads and much more!
TWO STEP PROCESS:
The 2-step paper process requires an "A" sheet the paper that is printed on and a "B" sheet which is the adhesive/glue that bonds the toner to the garment.
During the process the adhesive on the "B" sheet only becomes "sticky" where the toner was printed when you press/marry the two sheets together creating a self-weeding or weedless process. The 2-step process maximizes the wash life and durability of the finished product.
The process of adding dots and stripes of negative space within a RIP software to soften your design feel on the garment. This also improves the washability and durability of the design as well as saving you money by reducing the amount of toner used.